National Scholarship 2020-2021: National Scholarship Portal, an easy online solution for applying for all government scholarships from one place. The government of India provides National Scholarships in 2020 to the students every year for the benefit of the destitute and meritorious students. If you are currently studying in a school, college, or university, you can easily apply for any government scholarship scheme from the National Scholarship Portal. Learn the online application steps and other eligibility criteria for applying online through the National Scholarship Portal.
Government of India Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India has launched an online Scholarship web portal to implement all scholarship schemes from one place. This website is called National Scholarship Portal (NSP). Govtjobcare gives you all the information about the National Scholarship 2020 Please read this article carefully Detailed information about National Scholarship Portal is discussed below.
National Scholarship 2020
|Name of the Scholarship||National Scholarship|
|Name of the Organizer||Govt Of India [National Scholarship Portal (NSP)]|
|Scholarship Location||All India|
|Type of Application||Fresh/Renewal|
|Applicable For||Madhyamik, HS, UG, PG, Medical, ITI, etc.|
|Application Start||Already Start|
|Last Date of Application||Visit Official Site|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Scholarship 2020 – 2021 Application Procedure:
National Scholarship Application Procedure Online. The complete Online Application process for National Scholarship portal is discussed below:
Online Registration Process On National Scholarship Portal:
Learn how to register and apply for any government scholarship through the online National Scholarship Portal (NSP). The step-by-step procedure is described below.
1. To register and submit the online form, first visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) website, http://www.scholarsship.gov.in/.
2. Now on the home page, click on “Apply for Fresh”. A new student registration form will appear.
3. Fill in the following details in the “Student Registration Form” such as – State of Residence, Student Name, Gender, Scholarship Department, Email ID, Phone Number, Date of Birth, etc.
4. After successfully submitting all the details information, students will get a unique “Student Registration ID”. Note the registration ID for feature reference. This student also sent a password under the registration ID to the registered mobile number and email address.
5. Now login to your account with “Student Registration ID” and date of birth. After successful login, students will receive a welcome message. Click on the “Application Form” link on the left side of this page.
6. After clicking on the “Application Form’ link a complete online application form will appear. In this application form, students are required to enter their registration details, academic details, and basic details. After filling in all the details, click ‘Save and Continue’ below.
7. On the next page, candidates have to enter the complete postal address as per the contact details. Eligible Scholarship List Under this page, scheme details are displayed. Candidates have to select any one of the eligible scholarships and click on it to select.
8. After selecting the scholarship, the candidates have to upload the scanned documents in the portal. Some of the basic documents to be uploaded are certificates, photograph and signature of the student, scanned copy of Aadhaar, bank passbook, previous academic mark sheet, institute verification form and student declaration, etc.
9. Now click on “Final Submit” below and the scholarship application will be submitted successfully. Then print out the system generated application form.
Required Documents for Apply National Scholarship:
1. Mark sheet of the last examination.
2. Admit Card of the last examination.
3. Income Certificate.
4. Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate Issued by the concerned authority.
5. The first page of Bank Pass Book.
6. Passport size photo.
7. Residence Proof (Certificate).
8. Admission Letter.
9. Copy of rank card.
Contact Details for National Scholarship:
For any inquiry and suggestion, all are most welcome at the following :
Call: 0120 – 6619540
Email: [email protected]
Important Q&A about National Scholarship:
1. What is the official website of the National Scholarship?
The official website is https://scholarships.gov.in/
2. What are the Contact Details of the National Scholarship?
The Contacts Details of National Scholarship:
Call: 0120 – 6619540
Email: [email protected]
3. Who can apply for the National Scholarship?
Students, who passed their Madhyamik, HS, College Examination, And admitted to another course can apply for this scholarship. You can read this article carefully and see eligibility.
4. I am getting other scholarships, then can I apply for the National Scholarship?
No, you cannot apply for this scholarship.
5. What is the last date of the National Scholarship Application?
You can visit the National Scholarship official website to know the last date.
6. How can I check my National Scholarship Application status?
The complete application process is Online. So you can check the National Scholarship application status Online. You can visit the National Scholarship official website is https://scholarships.gov.in/ There you will see the Scholarship Selected List.
7. Can I send the Application Form by Speed Post?
Students can not send Application Form through by speed post because the complete application process is Online.
8. How much time to takes get National Scholarship money?
It will take 3-4 months to get the National Scholarship amount if you will get selected.
NOTE: If You Have Any Problem to Apply this Scholarship Please Comment In The Comment Box Below.
Daily Current Affairs
- Check Madhyamik Result 2020: 10th Class Result 2020, West Bengal Board Madhyamik Result 2020
- Check HS Result 2020: Check and Download Higher Secondary Exam Result 2020
- OASIS Scholarship 2020-2021-SC/ST/OBC Scholarship-Pre Matric Scholarship-Post Matric Scholarship
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020: Online And Offline Apply For New Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021