Recent Fresh Current Affairs: 2020 Current Affairs Pdf is a very important subject for all examinations. Recent Fresh Current Affairs is the section in which candidates or all students are able to solve more and more Weekly Current Affairs questions in a short time and can bring more marks or scores in the examinations. Online Recent Fresh Current Affairs GK Question, you do not need to do special effort to memorize the questions of the online GK quiz test, but you need to read the questions carefully. June Recent Fresh Current Affairs Pdf 2020 provided here, It is very important for you to have the strong general knowledge to get success in UPSC, UGC, NET, WBCS, RAIL, POLICE, RPF, TET, NTPC, PSC, GROUP-D, SSC, etc.
03rd June 2020 Recent Fresh Current Affairs
1. Every year 3rd June “World Bicycle Day” is celebrated.
2. Sibi George has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Kuwait.
3. Anita Kotwani has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Carat India.
4. In the “StartupBlink Ecosystem Rankings 2020”, India ranks 23rd and the United States ranks first.
5. “Mission Fateh” was launched by Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh.
6. Raveesh Kumar has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Finland.
7. Harsha Bangari has been appointed as the Deputy Managing Director of Exim Bank.
8. Vasantharao Satya Venkata has been appointed as the Deputy Managing Director of the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
9. “The Commonwealth Short Story Prize 2020” won by Indian writer Kritika Pandey.
10. Cyclone Nisarga recently hit the coast of Maharashtra, this is the name given to Bangladesh.
Download: May 2020 Current Affairs Pdf
Download: 2020 Monthly Current Affairs Pdf
Daily Recent Fresh Current Affairs June 2020:
|June 2020 Current Affairs|
|1st June 2020 Current Affairs||2nd June 2020 Current Affairs||3rd June 2020 Current Affairs|
|4th June 2020 Current Affairs||5th June 2020 Current Affairs||6th June 2020 Current Affairs|
|7th June 2020 Current Affairs||8th June 2020 Current Affairs||9th June 2020 Current Affairs|
|10th June 2020 Current Affairs||11th June 2020 Current Affairs||12th June 2020 Current Affairs|
|13th June 2020 Current Affairs||14th June 2020 Current Affairs||15th June 2020 Current Affairs|
|16th June 2020 Current Affairs||17th June 2020 Current Affairs||18th June 2020 Current Affairs|
|19th June 2020 Current Affairs||20th June 2020 Current Affairs||21st June 2020 Current Affairs|
|22nd June 2020 Current Affairs||23rd June 2020 Current Affairs||24th June 2020 Current Affairs|
|25th June 2020 Current Affairs||26th June 2020 Current Affairs||27th June 2020 Current Affairs|
|28th June 2020 Current Affairs||29th June 2020 Current Affairs||30th June 2020 Current Affairs|
Govtjobcare Current Affairs:
Recent Fresh Current Affairs: It is very important for you to have the Govtjobcare Current Affairs to get success in UPSC, UGC, Net, WBCS, Rail, Police, RPF, NTPC, PSC, Group-d, SSC, or other examinations. Because Govtjobcare Current Affairs are asked a lot. If your current affairs are good, then in this you can solve more questions in a very short time and you can spend the remaining time in the questions of international current affairs, psc current affairs, speedy current affairs 2020, new current affairs 2020, online current affairs and other subjects and get good marks. For current affairs related questions, you can visit this website regularly because it is the best website for current affairs. Here we update the latest Recent Fresh Current Affairs. Maximum questions related to current affairs are asked in the examinations. For this, you visit here regularly to prepare for the Recent Fresh Current Affairs.
Daily Current Affairs
- Check Madhyamik Result 2020: 10th Class Result 2020, West Bengal Board Madhyamik Result 2020
- Check HS Result 2020: Check and Download Higher Secondary Exam Result 2020
- OASIS Scholarship 2020-2021-SC/ST/OBC Scholarship-Pre Matric Scholarship-Post Matric Scholarship
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020: Online And Offline Apply For New Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021