Important Current Affairs is a very important subject for all examinations. Important One liner Current Affairs Pdf is the section in which candidates or all students are able to solve more and more Weekly Current Affairs questions in a short time and can bring more marks or scores in the examinations. Online Speedy Current Affairs, you do not need to do special effort to memorize the questions of the online GK quiz test, but you need to read the questions carefully. Current Affairs Daily Pdf provided here, It is very important for you to have the strong general knowledge to get success in UPSC, UGC, NET, WBCS, RAIL, POLICE, RPF, TET, NTPC, PSC, GROUP-D, SSC, etc.
Important Current Affairs 22nd March 2020
Dear friends and reader welcome to our Website. Are you Looking for Important Current Affairs? Here, is the best place for you. You can easily download all Current Affairs Pdf like Daily Current Affairs Pdf, Today Current Affairs Pdf, Current Affairs For Ugc Net Exam Pdf, Recent Current Affairs Pdf, Railway Current Affairs Pdf, Free Download Current Affairs Books, Yearly Current Affairs Pdf, etc. Most of the students search the Best Website For Current Affairs. But all the students cannot find the Online Current Affairs site. Here we update Current News, National Current news, International news, Sports current news, Award, Political news. So Govt Job Care gives you the PDF and Text version of All Current Affairs Of 2020. We upload Dailly Speedy Current Affairs 2020. Hope, this page is most helpful to you.
22nd March 2020 Important Current Affairs Pdf – One Liner Current Affairs
1. World Water Day is celebrated on 22nd March every year.
2. This year’s theme for “World Water Day” was “Water and Climate Change”.
3. India is ranked 12th in ‘Women On Board 2020’.
4. Ashwani Lohani is appointed as Chairman of Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (APTDC).
5. Maharashtra government launches ferry service called Ropax by Union Minister Mansukh Mandaviya.
6. India has provided 107 million Nepalese rupees to Nepal for the construction of three school buildings.
7. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched a ‘Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme’ for lawyers and has set a budget of around Rs 50 crore for this scheme.
8. Recently Himachal Pradesh Police Station launched the Visitor Survey System and E-night Beat Checking System.
9. Scientists at the University of Cambridge have discovered the fossil of ‘Wonder Chicken’, the world’s oldest bird.
10. The ICC Men’s t20 World Cup 2020 will be held in Australia.
11. The World Bank has increased its COVID-19 response fund from $ 12 billion to $ 14 billion.
12. Saudi Arabia will preside over the first virtual summit of G-20 countries.
Important Current Affairs 22nd March 2020 – Important One liner Current Affairs – Latest Current Affairs – Download Govtjobcare Current Affairs
NOTE:– It is very important for you to have the strong general knowledge to get success in UPSC, UGC, net, wbcs, rail, police, RPF, tet, ntpc, psc, group-d, SSC, etc.Exam recruitment, defence examination or other examinations. Because these questions are asked a lot. If your last week current affairs is good, then in this you can solve more questions in a very short time and you can spend the remaining time in the questions of international current affairs, psc current affairs, speedy current affairs 2020, GK new current affairs 2020, online current affairs and other subjects and get good marks. Here questions related to best current affairs for UPSC, railway current affairs, daily current affairs for wbcs, daily current affairs for civil services, and monthly current affairs are available. For current affairs and related questions, you can visit this website regularly because it is the best website for current affairs. Here we update the latest current affairs. Maximum questions related to current affairs are asked in the examinations. For this, you visit here regularly to prepare for the best current affairs.
Daily Current Affairs
- Check Madhyamik Result 2020: 10th Class Result 2020, West Bengal Board Madhyamik Result 2020
- Check HS Result 2020: Check and Download Higher Secondary Exam Result 2020
- OASIS Scholarship 2020-2021-SC/ST/OBC Scholarship-Pre Matric Scholarship-Post Matric Scholarship
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020: Online And Offline Apply For New Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021