Nabanna Scholarship 2020: The Chief Minister of West Bengal provides scholarships to the students every year from the Chief Minister Relief Fund for the benefit of the destitute and meritorious students. Govtjobcare gives you all the information about the Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship or Nabanna Scholarship 2020. Please read this article carefully Detailed information about WBCMO Scholarship is discussed below.
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021:
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021 Application Procedure:
- Required Documents for New Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021:
- Other important information about Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021:
- Candidate Selection Procedure for Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021:
- Address for submission of application for the Nabanna Scholarship 2020:
- Contact Details for Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021:
- Important Q&A about Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021:
The Chief Minister of West Bengal provides scholarships to the students every year from the Chief Minister relief fund for the benefit of the destitute and meritorious students. This scholarship of the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund is known as Nabanna Scholarship. The name of this scholarship for the districts of North Bengal is Uttarkanya Scholarship. This year, all the students who have passed any examination of secondary, higher secondary, or college and have been admitted to the next class, can apply for this Chief Minister’s New Scholarship.
Nabanna Scholarship 2020
|Name of the Scholarship||Nabanna Scholarship|
|Name of the Organizer||WB Chief Minister relief fund|
|Type of Application||Fresh and Renewal|
|Applicable For||HS, UG, PG, Diploma, Paramedical, Nursing, Medical, Engineering|
|Family Income||Maximum 60,000/- Per year|
|Application Start||Any Time of Current Year|
|Last Date of Application||No Last Date|
|Form Download Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligible students can apply for the Nabanna Scholarship. This Nabanna Scholarship is given to the students at the rate of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000 per year. The amount of scholarship depends on the cost of their current course.
Eligibility Criteria for Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021:
1. The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
2. Only those who have passed from any board, council, or university in West Bengal and have been admitted to any school, college, or university in West Bengal are eligible for the scholarship.
3. Students who have been admitted to a higher secondary course with a score of 65% in the medium or have been admitted to a college with a score of 60% in the high school or have been admitted to a university with a score of 55% in the college will be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
4. Those who are eligible for the Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship will not be able to apply for the Nabanna Scholarship.
5. Applicants must be able to apply for the West Bengal Chief Minister’s Fund Nabanna Scholarship only if the family’s annual income is less than Rs 60,000.
6. Students who are already receiving scholarships from any other government or non-government organization are not eligible for this scholarship.
Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021 Application Procedure:
West Bengal Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Scholarship or Nabanna Scholarship Application Procedure Offline. There are two ways to apply for this scholarship. Scholarships can be applied for by creating a handwritten application form on white paper or by downloading the scholarship application form from our website. The following are the procedures for applying for a new Nabanna Scholarship.
1. First of all, the application form for the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Scholarship or Nabanna Scholarship can be downloaded or you have to make a form on white paper yourself.
2. Then you have to attach the MLA Recommendation Form of the MLA of your area and your own Self-Declaration Form with that application form.
3. Now you need to add the required documents with the application form, what paper is required is given below.
4. The application form has to be filled properly and the required documents have to be submitted at the following address. The address is given below.
5. After submitting the application form in Nabanna or Uttarkanya, the applicant will be given a computer receipt paper as proof. With which the status of the application for this scholarship can be known in the next case.
Download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form:
Download Uttarkanya Scholarship Application Form:
Download Self Declaration Format:
Download M.L.A Recommendation Format:
Required Documents for New Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021:
1. Application Form.
2. Photocopy of last exam mark sheet.
3. Receipt of admission to the current course.
4. Self-declaration copy.
5. Certificate of annual income obtained from a Gazetted Officer of any A-category.
6. Photocopy of the bank account.
7. Aadhar Card
8. Entrance Exam Rank Card. (If applicable)
Other important information about Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021:
1. Only the applicant himself or the guardian can submit this form.
2. Students can also send through by post but in that case, the chances of getting scholarships will be much less.
3. There is no specific deadline for applying for the West Bengal Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship.
4. Students can apply for this scholarship at any time during their current course. However, it is generally advisable to submit it by December.
5. The amount of money received in the Nabanna Scholarship is different for different courses.
6. Students can contact Nabanna or Uttarkanya with a copy of the receipt to know the status of their application.
Candidate Selection Procedure for Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021:
Candidates are selected for this Nabanna Scholarship 2020 on the basis of merit and family annual income. After the student submits the application form, the authorities scrutinize the application form and then select the student. Selected students will receive their money in their bank account.
Address for submission of application for the Nabanna Scholarship 2020:
[For South Bengal Students]
Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah- 711102
[For North Bengal Students]
Uttarknya, P.O.Satellite Township, Fulbari, Jalpaiguri-734015
Contact Details for Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021:
For any enquiry and suggestion, all are most welcome at the following :
Telephone : (033)2214 1902 or (033) 2253 5278
Important Q&A about Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021:
1. What is the official website of the Nabanna Scholarship?
The official website is wbcmo.gov.in
2. What is the Contact Details of Nabanna Scholarship?
The Contacts Details of Nabanna Scholarship:
NABANNA (14th Floor)
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Telephone : (033)2214 1902 or (033) 2253 5278
3. Who can apply for Nabanna Scholarship?
Students, who passed their Madhyamik or HS Examination and took admission on any HS, UG, PG course in West Bengal can apply for this scholarship. You can read this article carefully and see eligibility.
4. I am getting other scholarships, then can I apply for Nabanna Scholarship?
No, you cannot apply for this scholarship.
5. What is the last date of the Nabanna Scholarship Application?
There is no exact last date to apply for the Nabanna Scholarship 2020. You can apply for this scholarship at any time during their current course. However, it is generally advisable to submit it by December.
6. How can I check my Nabanna Scholarship Application status?
The complete application process is Offline. So you cannot check the Nabanna Scholarship application status Online. You can visit Nabanna or Uttar Kanya, with the Application receipt to know your Application status.
7. Can I send the Application Form by Speed Post?
Students can also send through by post but in that case, the chances of getting scholarships will be much less.
8. How much time to takes get Nabanna Scholarship money?
It will take 5-7 months to get the Nabanna Scholarship amount if you will get selected.
NOTE: If You Have Any Problem to Apply this Scholarship Please Comment In The Comment Box Below.
Daily Current Affairs
- Check Madhyamik Result 2020: 10th Class Result 2020, West Bengal Board Madhyamik Result 2020
- Check HS Result 2020: Check and Download Higher Secondary Exam Result 2020
- OASIS Scholarship 2020-2021-SC/ST/OBC Scholarship-Pre Matric Scholarship-Post Matric Scholarship
- Download Monthly Free Current Affairs Pdf: Govtjobcare Monthly Current affairs Pdf