NSOU BDP Renewal Application 2020: Netaji Subhas Open University Online Submission of BDP Renewal Application Forms for this session Has begun. Know the whole application process and steps, how you can apply online for NSOU BDP Renewal 2020, and pay the renewal fees. Learn how to BDP Renewal Application 2020 and save/print the renewal application form.
- NSOU BDP Renewal Application 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for Online BDP Renewal Application 2020:
- Renewal Fees Structure for BDP Students:
- Important Dates for NSOU BDP Renewal 2020:
- BDP Renewal 2020 Application Process Online:
- Important FAQ About NSOU BDP Renewal 2020:
NSOU BDP Renewal Application 2020
|University Name||Netaji Subhas Open University|
|Name of Course||BDP (Bachelor Degree Programme)|
|Type of Application||Renewal|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Application Start||20th June 2020|
|Application Close||12th July 2020|
|Direct Renewal Link||Click Here|
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) began the online application process for BDP (Bachelor Degree Programme) Course Renewal for the admission in next year (2nd and 3rd Year). Eligible students who are studying at Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) can apply online for the NSOU BDP Renewal Application 2020 from the of Netaji Subhas Open University official web site.
Eligible students who are studying at Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) Studying in any course (Honours/Pass) of BDP can apply for renewal applications like, 1st renewal for 2nd Year admission. Equally, students of 2nd year can apply for 2nd renewal for the 3rd year admission.
You Can Apply Online For NSOU BDP Renewal 2020 Using The Links Given Below
Govtjobcare published, in this post the information the of NSOU BDP Renewal Application 2020 Online step-by-step. So read this article carefully before NSOU BDP Renewal Application 2020 Online.
Eligibility Criteria for Online BDP Renewal Application 2020:
Online Renewal for BDP (Bachelor Degree Programme) Students is about to start from 20.06.2020. Students from the Registration Years (as mentioned in the following table) are instructed to renew their registration at the end of the 2nd (1st Renewal) and 4th (2nd Renewal) semester in order to enable themselves to appear the Term End Examinations.
Also Read: Daily International Current Affairs
|Registration Year||1st Renewal||2nd Renewal|
|July 2015||Eligible (if not completed before)||Eligible (if not completed before)|
|July 2016||Eligible (if not completed before)||Eligible (if not completed before)|
|July 2017||Eligible (if not completed before)||Eligible|
|2018-19||Eligible (if not completed before)||Eligible|
Renewal Fees Structure for BDP Students:
Every BDP student of Netaji Subhas Open University NSOU must do BDP Renewal Application 2020, otherwise, they will not be able to get admission in next year. The course wise renewal fee structure is given below.
Renewal Fees Structure For Students From Registration Session July 2015:
|Name of the Courses||Fees|
|Courses of BDP Arts and Commerce (Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Economics, and Commerce)||Rs.1,630/-|
|Courses of BDP Science(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, and Geography )||Rs.2,330/-|
Renewal Fees Structure For Students From Registration Session July 2016 Onwards:
|Name of the Course||2016||2017/18/19|
|Courses of BDP Arts and Commerce (Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Education, Economics and Commerce)||Rs. 2100/-||Rs. 2700/-|
|Courses of BDP Science with non-lab based Subsidiary paper (Mathematics with Subsidiary Political Science, Physics, Chemistry, and Geography)||Rs. 2800/-||Rs. 3700/-|
|Courses of BDP Science with lab-based Subsidiary paper (Mathematics with Subsidiary Physics, Botany and Zoology)||Rs. 3100/-||Rs.4866/-|
Note: The total amount payable for each student will be displayed during online Renewal and the amount will be calculated automatically by the online system on the basis of fees structure for each year.
Important Dates for NSOU BDP Renewal 2020:
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) published Official notification about BDP (Bachelor Degree Programme) course renewal for all BDP students. The important dates relating to this NSOU BDP online renewal process are given below.
|Online Renewal System Available for Students||20.06.2020||12.07.2020|
|Online Fee Submission||20.06.2020||14.07.2020|
|Fee Submission offline at any Allahabad Bank Branch||22.06.2020||14.07.2020|
BDP Renewal 2020 Application Process Online:
In this article Govtjobcare, provided Netaji Subhas Open University BDP Renewal Application Process. The whole online application process for Netaji Subhas Open University BDP Renewal Application 2020 is described below. Observe these steps Carefully and fill the renewal Application form by Using PC or Mobile.
1. At first, Open the Official Website of Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) your PC or Mobile and Select BDP Renewal 2020 Option.
2. Click on the Apply Online for BDP Renewal 2020.
3. Next, enter your Enrollment Number and Date of Birth Properly and click on the Submit button.
4. Then open a new webpage, there you can see your detailed information including the Fees structure according to your course. You read this carefully.
5. Next under the web page, you see the declaration box, Tick mark the declaration box, and submit the form.
6. Then open a New Webpage of Payment gateway you have to pay the Renewal Fees by Online (Using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.) or download and print out Allahabad Bank Challan, submit your fees nearest any Allahabad Bank Branch.
7. When you pay the fees online by using Using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc. you can download the Studentship Fees Confirmation Receipt/SLM Receipt instantly.
8. If you pay by Allahabad Bank Challan, you must wait 3 or 4 days to get the Fees Confirmation Receipt.
At last, your Renewal process has been done and print your application confirmation Receipt.
Important FAQ About NSOU BDP Renewal 2020:
1. What is the official website of Netaji Subhas Open University?
The official website of Netaji Subhas Open University: http://www.wbnsou.ac.in/
2. What is the Contact Details of Netaji Subhas Open University?
The Contacts Details of Netaji Subhas Open University are:
Phone: 033 4058 5127 (Student Support Services)
Phone: 033 4066 3220 (Information Desk)
3. Why NSOU BDP Renewal is mandatory?
Paying of Renewal Fees is mandatory to get SLMs and to appear in the Term-End Examination.
4. What is the last date to apply NSOU BDP Renewal 2020?
The last date to apply online for the NSOU BDP Renewal application is 12th July 2020 at 4:00 PM.
5. What happened if I forgot to NSOU BDP Renewal 2020?
Wait for the second chance, If NSOU gives the next chance and then renews your BDP course, otherwise, you cannot seat for the Final Examination.
6. Do I need to visit the study center after completing the Online Application?
No need to visit the Study Centre now, The complete BDP Renewal process is Online, You will have to print the BDP Renewal form and submit it to the Study Center later
7. How can I get Study Materials?
Sign on the SLM Receipt copy and then visit your Study Centre to collect the books.
Note:- If You Have Any Questions Related To NSOU BDP Renewal Application 2020 Please Comment Us.
Daily Current Affairs
- Check Madhyamik Result 2020: 10th Class Result 2020, West Bengal Board Madhyamik Result 2020
- Check HS Result 2020: Check and Download Higher Secondary Exam Result 2020
- OASIS Scholarship 2020-2021-SC/ST/OBC Scholarship-Pre Matric Scholarship-Post Matric Scholarship
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020: Online And Offline Apply For New Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021