West Bengal Judicial Service Exam Syllabus Pdf: Download link available here We know, Many aspirants are looking for West Bengal Judicial Service Exam Syllabus Pdf. Here, is the best place for you. Here, you can get the West Bengal Judicial Service Exam Syllabus Pdf. Today Govtjobcare Share PSC Judicial Service Syllabus Pdf format. You can simply Download these PSC Judicial Service Syllabus Pdf only just one click. Candidates are requested to download PSC Judicial Service Syllabus Pdf from the below link.
Step To Download West Bengal Judicial Service Exam Syllabus Pdf
1. You must click the given below link.
2. Then automatically open these PSC Judicial Service Syllabus Pdf from google drive location.
3. Click the ‘Download’ / ‘ Save’ button.
4. Finally, you able to Save / Download these West Bengal Judicial Service Exam Syllabus Pdf.
PSC Judicial Service Officers Exam Scheme And Syllabus
PSC Judicial Service Officers Exam Scheme:
Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper of Objective Type containing 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The paper will carry 200 marks and will be of 2 hours’ 30 minutes duration.
The Standard of the paper will be of the level of knowledge as expected of a graduate in Law of a recognized University. The paper will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge :
- English Composition – 30 marks
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Test of Reasoning – 40 marks
- Indian Constitution – 20 marks
- Law of Contracts and Torts – 20 marks
- Laws of Evidence – 20 marks
- Civil Procedure Codes – 20 marks
- Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Penal Code – 20 marks
- Personal Law – 10 marks
- Law of Limitation – 20 marks
Syllabus for Preliminary PSC Judicial Service Officers Exam:
Questions on English Composition will cover synonyms, antonyms, idioms and phrases, vocabulary tests, phrasal verbs, the same words bearing more than one meaning, use of appropriate and qualifying words, etc.
Final Examination: The Final examination will consist of eight compulsory papers and three papers on optional subjects to be chosen by the candidates from the list of Optional Subjects. Each compulsory and Optional paper will carry 100 marks and will be of three hours duration.
Compulsory Papers :
- English Composition, essay, précis writing
- Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali composition, essay and translation from English into Bengali/Hindi/Urdu /Nepali/Santali
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Civil procedure Code
- Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Penal Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Law of Contracts and Torts
- Transfer of Property Act
Optional Papers (any three to be chosen) :
- Hindu Law
- Muhammadan Law
- Jurisprudence and principles of legislation
- Indian Law relating to Companies and Insurance
- Principles of Equity including the Law of Trusts and Specific Relief
- Partnership Act
- Law of Limitation and Law of Prescription
- The Indian Constitution and Constitutional Law.
The standard of examination in the Law papers (Compulsory and Optional) will be that of the LL.B. Degree of the Calcutta University. All answers must be written either in English or in Bengali (unless otherwise directed in the question papers) except in the language papers.
Personality Test: 100 marks.
The Preliminary Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only for the purpose of selecting candidates for the Final Examination. The marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be counted for the purpose of determining the final merit list. The Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in the Final Examination and the Personality Test. There shall be no separate qualifying marks for any individual paper or for the Personality Test. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in the aggregate.
In all the answer papers of the Final Examination, due credit will be given for proper economy of words combined with clarity and effectiveness of expression and originality of approach.
Deduction of Marks: A deduction of 10% of full marks may be made from the total marks secured by a candidate in a particular paper if he/she discloses his/her identity by writing his/her name, roll number or by putting any identifying marks inside the Answer Script of that paper.
Download PSC Judicial Service Syllabus Pdf
File Name:- PSC Judicial Service Syllabus Pdf [www.govtjobcare.com]
File Format:- Pdf
File Size:- 2 Mb
File Location:- Google Drive
Download West Bengal Judicial Service Exam Syllabus Pdf
|West Bengal Judicial Service Exam Syllabus Pdf|
|Exam Name||West Bengal Judicial Service|
|Important Information||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Crack WBPSC ICDS Supervisor Exam 2023: Complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- WBCS Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern PDF Download (Prelims, Mains)
- WBCS 2023 Notification Out, Exam Date, Application Form – WBCS 2023 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- WB SET Syllabus PDF Download: Check WB SET 2021 Syllabus, Pattern PDF
Disclaimer: If You Have Any Problem to Downloading this Pdf Please Comment In The Comment Box.
Daily Current Affairs
- Check Madhyamik Result 2020: 10th Class Result 2020, West Bengal Board Madhyamik Result 2020
- Check HS Result 2020: Check and Download Higher Secondary Exam Result 2020
- OASIS Scholarship 2020-2021-SC/ST/OBC Scholarship-Pre Matric Scholarship-Post Matric Scholarship
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020: Online And Offline Apply For New Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021