Livestock Development Assistant Exam Syllabus: Download link available here We know, Many aspirants are looking for Livestock Development Assistant Exam Syllabus. Here, is the best place for you. Here, you can get the Livestock Development Assistant Exam Syllabus. Today Govtjobcare Share Livestock Development Assistant Exam Syllabus format. You can simply Download these Livestock Development Assistant Exam Syllabus only just one click. Candidates are requested to download Livestock Development Assistant Exam Syllabus from the below link.
Step To Download Livestock Development Assistant Exam Syllabus
1. You must click the given below link.
2. Then automatically open these Livestock Development Assistant Exam Syllabus from google drive location.
3. Click the ‘Download’ / ‘ Save’ button.
4. Finally, you able to Save / Download these Livestock Development Assistant Exam Syllabus.
Livestock Development Assistant Exam Scheme And Syllabus
No. of Question: 100, each carrying 1 mark.
Duration: One hour and thirty minutes.
Type of Test: MCQ
Break up of 100 Questions :
Subject: Syllabus of one-year certificate course on
Prani Sampad Vikash Sahayak Prasikshan – 50 Questions.
English – 15 Questions (Madhyamik Standard)
Quantitative Aptitude – 15 Questions (Madhyamik Standard)
General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 20 Questions
N.B. : There will be negative marking for wrong answers as per norms. [ one mark to be deducted for the wrong answer of 3 questions]
Syllabus of one-year certificate course on Prani Sampad Vikash Sahayak Prasikshan
A. Elementary studies of skeleton and organs of livestock
- Introduction, the definition of anatomy. Different systems with viscera.
- Surface anatomy.
- Location of surface veins, artery, nerves, and lymph nodes.
- Preliminary knowledge about important muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilages, hoof, teeth,
horn, body cavity, mouth, and reproductive organs.
- Preliminary knowledge on the anatomy of chicken and duck.
B. Elementary knowledge of animal physiology
- Introduction, definition, and terminology.
- Elementary knowledge of the function of different organs & systems in animals and birds.
- Ele.knowledge of the composition of blood and its functions
C. Basics of Animal Production and Management: Restraining of animals
- Introduction and common terms used in animal production.
- Factors affecting health & productivity of animals & birds
- General idea about the housing of animals and birds
- Care and management of animals and birds during transportation
- Principles of sanitation in Livestock
- Different types of fodder and grassland in livestock production, identification of common toxic plants
- Preliminary knowledge of the production of fodder round the year inWest Bengal
- Keeping of accounts.
D. Elementary knowledge of pharmacy
- Introduction, definitions of pharmacy, pharmacology, therapeutics, toxicology
- Knowledge about the medicinal plants & their uses
- Pharmaceutical terms and definition
E. Extension, motivation for better production, elements of maintenance of records: preparation of balance sheet.
- Definition, philosophy, and principles of extension, mass education, motivation, aims, and objectives
- Detection of resources persons & persuation of research & extension works
- An outline of the different livestock development programs of WB
- Various types of livestock farming
- Sources of credit, concept of loan and subsidy, bank, and other financial institutions
- Role of animal resources as a medium of rural economic development in West Bengal
- Panchayat system, co-operative societies, and other development departments associated with AH. Planning program
F. Animal feeds and fodder
- Digestive system and mechanism of digestion, in ruminants, non-ruminants, and birds
- Elem. Knowledge of feed evaluation
- Knowledge of preparation of animal feed
- Knowledge of preparation of balanced ration for livestock
G. Basics of livestock farming, hygiene, and disinfections, segregation of diseased animals, etc.
- Housing, day to day care management of new born young stock, growing animals, adults male and female, female animals, pregnamt and lactating animals/layers, harvesting of products of the following species
a) Cattle and buffalo
b) Sheep and goat
d) Rabbit and lab. Animals
e) Poultry(including duck and quail)
H. Animal Breeds and Breed improvement
- Concept of species, breed, strain, and variety
- Different breeding methods for breed improvement
- Breeding programs for different animals and birds currently in operation in West Bengal
- Introduction, history, and development of artificial insemination
- Advantages and limitations of artificial insemination
I. Disease prevention-Elementary vet-first aid and injections through various routes
- Introduction definition and different terms
- Classification of disease
- General guidelines about first aid veterinary practice
- Definition, symptoms of a Non-contagious disease viz. stomatitis, choking, ruminal impaction tympanitis, mastitis, metritis, pyrexia, anorexia, conjunctivitis, dysentery, diarrhea, milk fever, heat stoke, recognition the symptom of bacterial diseases like Antrax, H.S., B.Q., Brucellosis, Fowl Cholera, Viral diseases likeFMD, RP, Cow Pox, Rabies, RD, FP, Duck plague, Swine fever, Parasitic Diseases:Coccidiosis, Piroplasmosis, Theileriasis, Trypanosomiasis, Ascariasis, Fascioliasis, Schistosomiasis, Hookworm, strongylosis, taeniasis, Tick and manage infections, ring worm, scabies, crop bound.
J. Collection and dispatch of clinical and pathological materials
- General precaution while working with microorganism, techniques of collection and dispatch of common pathological materials for laboratory examination, collection, and dispatch of materials of Forensic laboratory in medico-legal cases and their preservation before dispatch and transportation
K. Sterilization of surgical instruments and asecptic precautions in vet. Surgical techniques.
- Preliminary knowledge of principles of surgery
- Preliminary knowledge of common surgical conditions
- Pre-operative and post-operative precautions to be undertaken
L. Reproductive disorders
- A general review of physiological background of female reproduction
- Preliminary knowledge in parturition in domestic animals
- Parturition hygienic measure during parturition
- Preliminary knowledge of care and management of newborn and dam
- Preliminary knowledge on care and management of pregnant animals
M. Necked eye changes of the organs in various diseases
- Classification of animal pathogens
- Common vaccine and their field use, period of immunity, route of inoculation method of reconstituents
- Pathogenicity, virulence and immunity after diseases and vaccination
- Elementary knowledge of parasitology
N. Handling of animal products and methods of preservation and dispatch
- Composition and properties of milk
- Bacteriology and deterioration of milk
- Packaging and distribution
- Sanitation in milk plant.
- Pre-slaughter care, handling and transport of meat animals and birds
- Utilization of slaughter house by-products
O. Animal disease vaccination and control
- Concept of epidemiology and in the prevent of animal diseases
- Ele Knowledge different types of diseases, viz. infectious, contagious, bacterial, viral, parasitic with suitable examples
- Preliminary knowledge on communicable diseases
- The disease process and its spread
- Duties conducts of para-vetrinary staff
- Legal aspects of post-mortem examination
- Preliminary knowledge of provincial and central acts relating to animal diseases, public health and slaughter control
Download Livestock Development Assistant Exam Syllabus
File Name:- Livestock Development Assistant Exam Syllabus [www.govtjobcare.com]
File Format:- Pdf
File Size:- 2 Mb
File Location:- Google Drive
Download Livestock Development Assistant Exam Syllabus
|Livestock Development Assistant Exam SyllabusPdf|
|Exam Name||Livestock Development Assistant Exam|
|Important Information||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Crack WBPSC ICDS Supervisor Exam 2023: Complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- WBCS Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern PDF Download (Prelims, Mains)
- WBCS 2023 Notification Out, Exam Date, Application Form – WBCS 2023 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- WB SET Syllabus PDF Download: Check WB SET 2021 Syllabus, Pattern PDF
Disclaimer: If You Have Any Problem to Downloading this Pdf Please Comment In The Comment Box.
Daily Current Affairs
- Check Madhyamik Result 2020: 10th Class Result 2020, West Bengal Board Madhyamik Result 2020
- Check HS Result 2020: Check and Download Higher Secondary Exam Result 2020
- OASIS Scholarship 2020-2021-SC/ST/OBC Scholarship-Pre Matric Scholarship-Post Matric Scholarship
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020: Online And Offline Apply For New Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021