Today New Current Affairs: 2020 Current Affairs Pdf is a very important subject for all examinations. Today New Current Affairs is the section in which candidates or all students are able to solve more and more Weekly Current Affairs questions in a short time and can bring more marks or scores in the examinations. Online Today New Current Affairs GK Question, you do not need to do special effort to memorize the questions of the online GK quiz test, but you need to read the questions carefully. May Current Affairs Pdf 2020 provided here, It is very important for you to have the strong general knowledge to get success in UPSC, UGC, NET, WBCS, RAIL, POLICE, RPF, TET, NTPC, PSC, GROUP-D, SSC, etc.
17th May 2020 Today New Current Affairs
1. “National Dengue Day” is celebrated on 17th May.
2. “World Hypertension Day” (WHD) is celebrated on 17th May every year.
3. World Telecommunication Day and World Information Society Day are celebrated on 17th May.
4. The theme of this year’s World Telecommunication Day and World Information Society Day was “Connect 2030: ICTs for the Sustainable Development Goals” (SDGs).
5. Indian journalist Siddharth Varadarajan received the “Deutsche Welle Freedom of Speech Award 2020”.
6. Rajesh Goel has been appointed Director-General of the National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO).
7. Vice Admiral G.M. Hiranandani Memorial Rolling Trophy 2020 wins Lieutenant Commander Akshay Kumar.
8. Kerala launched “Mission Grand Care” to spread the message of protection of the elderly.
9. Delhi Police launches “Thermal Corona Combat Headgear”.
10. Zubair Iqbal has been appointed Managing Director of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
Download: April 2020 Current Affairs Pdf
Download: 2020 Monthly Current Affairs Pdf
Daily Today New Current Affairs May 2020:
|May 2020 Current Affairs|
|1st May 2020 Current Affairs||2nd May 2020 Current Affairs||3rd May 2020 Current Affairs|
|4th May 2020 Current Affairs||5th May 2020 Current Affairs||6th May 2020 Current Affairs|
|7th May 2020 Current Affairs||8th May 2020 Current Affairs||9th May 2020 Current Affairs|
|10th May 2020 Current Affairs||11th May 2020 Current Affairs||12th May 2020 Current Affairs|
|13th May 2020 Current Affairs||14th May 2020 Current Affairs||15th May 2020 Current Affairs|
|16th May 2020 Current Affairs||17th May 2020 Current Affairs||18th May 2020 Current Affairs|
|19th May 2020 Current Affairs||20th May 2020 Current Affairs||21st May 2020 Current Affairs|
|22nd May 2020 Current Affairs||23rd May 2020 Current Affairs||24th May 2020 Current Affairs|
|25th May 2020 Current Affairs||26th May 2020 Current Affairs||27th May 2020 Current Affairs|
|28th May 2020 Current Affairs||29th May 2020 Current Affairs||30th May 2020 Current Affairs|
|31st May 2020 Current Affairs|
Govtjobcare Current Affairs:
Govtjobcare Current Affairs: It is very important for you to have the Govtjobcare Current Affairs to get success in UPSC, UGC, Net, WBCS, Rail, Police, RPF, NTPC, PSC, Group-d, SSC, or other examinations. Because Govtjobcare Current Affairs are asked a lot. If your current affairs are good, then in this you can solve more questions in a very short time and you can spend the remaining time in the questions of international current affairs, psc current affairs, speedy current affairs 2020, new current affairs 2020, online current affairs and other subjects and get good marks. For current affairs related questions, you can visit this website regularly because it is the best website for current affairs. Here we update the latest current affairs. Maximum questions related to current affairs are asked in the examinations. For this, you visit here regularly to prepare for the Today New Current Affairs.
Daily Current Affairs
- Check Madhyamik Result 2020: 10th Class Result 2020, West Bengal Board Madhyamik Result 2020
- Check HS Result 2020: Check and Download Higher Secondary Exam Result 2020
- OASIS Scholarship 2020-2021-SC/ST/OBC Scholarship-Pre Matric Scholarship-Post Matric Scholarship
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020: Online And Offline Apply For New Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021