Breaking Current Affairs: 2020 Current Affairs Pdf is a very important subject for all examinations. Breaking Current Affairs is the section in which candidates or all students are able to solve more and more Weekly Current Affairs questions in a short time and can bring more marks or scores in the examinations. Online Breaking Current Affairs GK Question, you do not need to do special effort to memorize the questions of the online GK quiz test, but you need to read the questions carefully. July Current Affairs Pdf 2020 provided here, It is very important for you to have the strong general knowledge to get success in UPSC, UGC, NET, WBCS, RAIL, POLICE, RPF, TET, NTPC, PSC, GROUP-D, SSC, etc.
15th July 2020 Breaking Current Affairs
1. Every year 15th July “World Youth Skills Day” is celebrated. This year’s theme was “Skills for a Resilient Youth”
2. UNICEF India and FICCI’s SEDF jointly launched the “#Reimagine Campaign”.
3. Recently IIT Kanpur invented a Sanitizing device called “SHUDH” to release the COVID-19 virus.
4. Palash Nandi and Gurbux Singh are set to receive the Mohun Bagan Ratna Award in 2020.
5. According to the Bloomberg Billionaire’s Index, Mukesh Ambani is the sixth richest person in the world.
6. Stephen King is the author of the recently published book “If It Bleeds” in India.
7. Famous hockey player Ashok Kumar recently received the Mohun Bagan Club’s “Lifetime Achievement Award”.
8. Former Australian football captain Mile Jedinak recently announced his retirement.
9. Rudrendra Tandon was recently appointed as the new Ambassador of India to Afghanistan.
10. Dutch football player Wim Suurbier recently passed away at the age of 75.
Download: June 2020 Current Affairs Pdf
Download: 2020 Monthly Current Affairs Pdf
Daily Breaking Current Affairs July 2020:
|July 2020 Current Affairs|
|1st July 2020 Current Affairs||2nd July 2020 Current Affairs||3rd July 2020 Current Affairs|
|4th July 2020 Current Affairs||5th July 2020 Current Affairs||6th July 2020 Current Affairs|
|7th July 2020 Current Affairs||8th July 2020 Current Affairs||9th July 2020 Current Affairs|
|10th July 2020 Current Affairs||11th July 2020 Current Affairs||12th July 2020 Current Affairs|
|13th July 2020 Current Affairs||14th July 2020 Current Affairs||15th July 2020 Current Affairs|
|16th July 2020 Current Affairs||17th July 2020 Current Affairs||18th July 2020 Current Affairs|
|19th July 2020 Current Affairs||20th July 2020 Current Affairs||21st July 2020 Current Affairs|
|22nd July 2020 Current Affairs||23rd July 2020 Current Affairs||24th July 2020 Current Affairs|
|25th July 2020 Current Affairs||26th July 2020 Current Affairs||27th July 2020 Current Affairs|
|28th July 2020 Current Affairs||29th July 2020 Current Affairs||30th July 2020 Current Affairs|
|31st July 2020 Current Affairs||
Govtjobcare Current Affairs:
Breaking Current Affairs: It is very important for you to have the Breaking Current Affairs to get success in UPSC, UGC, Net, WBCS, Rail, Police, RPF, NTPC, PSC, Group-d, SSC, or other examinations. Because Govtjobcare Current Affairs are asked a lot. If your current affairs are good, then in this you can solve more questions in a very short time and you can spend the remaining time in the questions of international current affairs, psc current affairs, speedy current affairs 2020, new current affairs 2020, online current affairs and other subjects and get good marks. For current affairs related questions, you can visit this website regularly because it is the best website for current affairs. Here we update the latest current affairs. Maximum questions related to current affairs are asked in the examinations. For this, you visit here regularly to prepare for the best current affairs.
Daily Current Affairs
- Check Madhyamik Result 2020: 10th Class Result 2020, West Bengal Board Madhyamik Result 2020
- Check HS Result 2020: Check and Download Higher Secondary Exam Result 2020
- OASIS Scholarship 2020-2021-SC/ST/OBC Scholarship-Pre Matric Scholarship-Post Matric Scholarship
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020: Online And Offline Apply For New Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021