Fresh Recent Current Affairs: 2020 Current Affairs Pdf is a very important subject for all examinations. Fresh Recent Current Affairs is the section in which candidates or all students are able to solve more and more Weekly Current Affairs questions in a short time and can bring more marks or scores in the examinations. Online Current Affairs GK Question, you do not need to do special effort to memorize the questions of the online GK quiz test, but you need to read the questions carefully. May Current Affairs Pdf 2020 provided here, It is very important for you to have the strong general knowledge to get success in UPSC, UGC, NET, WBCS, RAIL, POLICE, RPF, TET, NTPC, PSC, GROUP-D, SSC, etc.
28th May 2020 Fresh Recent Current Affairs
1. “World Hunger Day” is celebrated on 28th May every year.
2. Haryana government has imposed a fine of Rs 500 on people who do not wear masks in public places.
3. Dr. Vishwas Mehta has been appointed the next Chief Secretary of Kerala.
4. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) recently announced a $250 million loan to Nepal to fight the Covi19.
5. SN Rajeswari has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of Oriental Insurance Company (OIC).
6. Recently the Archaeological Survey of India in Vietnam found a 1100 year old Shivling.
7. National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) launched Virtual Chatbot named “PAi”.
8. Ola Electric recently announced the launch of its own electric scooter in 2021.
9. Recently S&P Global Ratings has forecast a 05% decline in the Indian economy in FY 2021.
10. Marcos Troyjo has been appointed as the new Chairman of the New Development Bank.
11. Flipkart has recently entered into an agreement with the Mango Board of the State of Karnataka, primarily to sell mangoes to farmers online.
Download: April 2020 Current Affairs Pdf
Download: 2020 Monthly Current Affairs Pdf
Daily Fresh Recent Current Affairs May 2020:
Govtjobcare Current Affairs:
Govtjobcare Current Affairs: It is very important for you to have the Fresh Recent Current Affairs to get success in UPSC, UGC, Net, WBCS, Rail, Police, RPF, NTPC, PSC, Group-d, SSC, or other examinations. Because Govtjobcare Current Affairs are asked a lot. If your current affairs are good, then in this you can solve more questions in a very short time and you can spend the remaining time in the questions of international current affairs, psc current affairs, speedy current affairs 2020, new current affairs 2020, online current affairs and other subjects and get good marks. For current affairs related questions, you can visit this website regularly because it is the best website for current affairs. Here we update the latest current affairs. Maximum questions related to current affairs are asked in the examinations. For this, you visit here regularly to prepare for the Fresh Recent Current Affairs.
Daily Current Affairs
- Check Madhyamik Result 2020: 10th Class Result 2020, West Bengal Board Madhyamik Result 2020
- Check HS Result 2020: Check and Download Higher Secondary Exam Result 2020
- OASIS Scholarship 2020-2021-SC/ST/OBC Scholarship-Pre Matric Scholarship-Post Matric Scholarship
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020: Online And Offline Apply For New Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021