Current Affairs Quiz in English: 2020 Current Affairs Pdf is a very important subject for all examinations. Current Affairs Quiz in English is the section in which candidates or all students are able to solve more and more Weekly Current Affairs questions in a short time and can bring more marks or scores in the examinations. Online Current Affairs GK Question, you do not need to do special effort to memorize the questions of the online Current Affairs Quiz in English test, but you need to read the questions carefully. April Current Affairs Pdf 2020 provided here, It is very important for you to have the strong general knowledge to get success in UPSC, UGC, NET, WBCS, RAIL, POLICE, RPF, TET, NTPC, PSC, GROUP-D, SSC, etc.
20th & 21st April 2020 Current Affairs Quiz in English
1. Every year 21st April “National Civil Service Day” is celebrated.
2. “World Creativity and Innovation Day” is observed on 21st April.
3. Every year on 20th April, “Chinese Language Day” is celebrated worldwide.
4. Goa is the first complete Corona Free State of India and Manipur is the second Corona Free State.
5. Kapil Dev Tripathi has been appointed as the new Secretary to President Ramnath Kobind.
6. ICICI Bank launches “Voice Banking Services” for customers.
7. Maharashtra Government distributes 43 lakh quintals of food grains for the poor.
8. The government of India has launched a web portal called “covidwarriors.gov.in” to fight against Covid-19.
9. Famous Oscar-winning animator, film director and producer Gene Deitch, creator of the “Tom and Jerry” cartoon, has passed away.
10. N Kamakodi re-appointed as Managing Director and CEO of City Union Bank.
|Download: March 2020 Current Affairs Pdf|
|Download: 2020 Monthly Current Affairs Pdf|
Daily Current Affairs Quiz in English April 2020:
|April 2020 Current Affairs|
|1st April 2020 Current Affairs||2nd April 2020 Current Affairs||3rd April 2020 Current Affairs|
|4th April 2020 Current Affairs||5th April 2020 Current Affairs||6th April 2020 Current Affairs|
|7th April 2020 Current Affairs||8th April 2020 Current Affairs||9th April 2020 Current Affairs|
|10th April 2020 Current Affairs||11th April 2020 Current Affairs||12th April 2020 Current Affairs|
|13th April 2020 Current Affairs||14th April 2020 Current Affairs||15th April 2020 Current Affairs|
|16th April 2020 Current Affairs||17th April 2020 Current Affairs||18th April 2020 Current Affairs|
|19th April 2020 Current Affairs||20th April 2020 Current Affairs||21st April 2020 Current Affairs|
|22nd April 2020 Current Affairs||23rd April 2020 Current Affairs||24th April 2020 Current Affairs|
|25th April 2020 Current Affairs||26th April 2020 Current Affairs||27th April 2020 Current Affairs|
|28th April 2020 Current Affairs||29th April 2020 Current Affairs||30th April 2020 Current Affairs|
Govtjobcare Current Affairs: It is very important for you to have the Current Affairs Quiz in English to get success in UPSC, UGC, Net, WBCS, Rail, Police, RPF, NTPC, PSC, Group-d, SSC, or other examinations. Because Govtjobcare Current Affairs are asked a lot. If your current affairs are good, then in this you can solve more questions in a very short time and you can spend the remaining time in the questions of international current affairs, psc current affairs, speedy current affairs 2020, new current affairs 2020, online current affairs and other subjects and get good marks. For current affairs related questions, you can visit this website regularly because it is the best website for current affairs. Here we update the latest current affairs. Maximum questions related to current affairs are asked in the examinations. For this, you visit here regularly to prepare for the best current affairs.
Daily Current Affairs
- Check Madhyamik Result 2020: 10th Class Result 2020, West Bengal Board Madhyamik Result 2020
- Check HS Result 2020: Check and Download Higher Secondary Exam Result 2020
- OASIS Scholarship 2020-2021-SC/ST/OBC Scholarship-Pre Matric Scholarship-Post Matric Scholarship
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020: Online And Offline Apply For New Nabanna Scholarship 2020-2021